? ?(20)? ?c?????Hello Kitty? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (311 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 23676 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Puppies? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (971 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 24879 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?? DONE!??????? ??????????????1???2????3????4? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Can I Tell You My Dirty Little Secret?

Bonjour people!

I'm writting this cuz of you Renee! SHe asked why I so long didnt update, then i said i was lazy then she said "Dont lazy lazy me!"

Yesterday was so windy and cooling. But the wind was really strong. trust me!

It was like in Genting except for the entertainment! And renee saved my life!

BM we did some exercises. Scince copy notes. Rehat. I went to the freind food counter. the aunty wasnt there. I went to the other counter and told them I wanted to buy something. I gave them the money and went over to the other counter. You know those food that are berpecah pecah one, ah, yea i wanted to buy that. The little plastic bags are like in another bag, then you pull them out like a tissue.

If you bought soomething there, you should know.

Once I pulled the little plastic bag out, so many ants started crawling out. And they were like carrying something white.

EGGS!!

oh my god, it was so disgusting. The ants made a nest in the plastic bag.

That gave me the creeps.

Koperasi. Burping Monster was there.

Siviks, nothing la.

Maths. Renee was sleeping. But the teacher didnt come la.

Pn. Poo came! And in 1 period, Shannon asked SEVEN questions. Maegan said the more she asked, the more confused she got. Renee and I were like you actually know what teacher is saying. I seriously lost her after Raja Kechil.

0 comments: